Thursday, June 26, 2014

My Plans for the Summer

I thought my international readers might be interested to know that I'll be in the US at the end of July and beginning of August attending two conferences. Here's my agenda:


Friday, July 25

I will be presenting my Writing Process Reengineering Seminar as a pre-conference workshop at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA. If you are in the area and would like to attend, let me know. The conference itself (see below) requires no registration.


Monday, July 28 to Friday, August 1

I'll then be participating in the "Future Fundamentals of Social Epistemology" conference. If you are interested, as I am, in how the knowledge enterprise intersects with, is supported by, and often undermined by broader social and cultural processes, then you should consider attending this conference. It is, of course, itself a social process! And lots of enterprising knowers will be there, too.


Friday, August 1 to Tuesday, August 5

I'll be attending the Academy of Management Annual Meeting in Philadelphia. I have a feeling that at least some readers of this blog will be in attendance.

Please drop me a line at thomas [at] basboell [dot] com if you want to meet up while I'm in Blacksburg or Philadelphia. It's always nice to put faces to one's readers. I'm told, but don't always believe it, that it's a reasonably pleasant experience, also, to face this blogger in real life.

In any case, here's wishing all of you a good summer!

1 comment:

writing a doctoral dissertation said...

Work will be easy if we can make our plan with time. So i think it should be so well for us that we found lot of time to do work successfully. So like your working plan in summer.